- Do you require any limousine(s)? In each limousine there is room for seven passengers. Limousine(s) can be used to follow the hearse from a private address or collect the family from a private address and meet the hearse at our Chapels of Rest or at the service.
- Will you be having family flowers only and asking for donations in lieu to a chosen charity, flowers and donations or flowers only?
- Do you require a death notice to be placed in either a local or national newspaper? We can give assistance in compiling wording and place this in the newspaper for you.
- Type of coffin? To see coffin choices Click Here.
Would you like your loved one to wear their own clothing or for us to provide a satin robe?
- If your loved one is wearing jewellery, is it to remain on or to remove for a keepsake?
After The Arrangements Are Made
Once the initial funeral arrangements have been made, we then liaise with all the third parties involved – Minister/Civil Celebrant, Cemetery/Crematorium, Newspapers etc. We will make all the necessary arrangements.
You will need to order your flowers from a florist. You can ring, go online or visit their shop where they can show you a brochure with the different floral tributes they do. These will then be delivered to us two hours prior to the funeral time.